Read Quran with Tajweed Course in English: Book
|Print : Original Print|
|Author : Dr AbdulAzeez Abduraheem|
|Publisher : Understand Qur’an Academy|
|Language : English|
|Binding : Paperback|
|Categories : Tajweed|
|Pages : 120|
|Product Dimensions (cm)17*24|
|Weight (gm) 250|
|Format: Two Colour / Good Quality Paper|
This book contains Arabic Alphabets, the Vowel Signs (Harakaat) and the Rules of Tajweed. The most important features of this book are:
- It covers those words that occur 40,000 times (50%) in the Qur’an;
- Letters are taught in the order of articulation (مخارج) so that non-Arabs learn it thoroughly; All the letters are arranged on finger tips, arranged in groups, using a rhyme as well as actions that represent attributes.
- The lessons are taught in the order of simple to challenging.
- Logic behind the rules is given in simple terms so that students learn the rules with conviction
- As a part of built-in Tajweed strategy in all the lessons, the lesson on Sukoon is split into 6 parts and that of Shaddah into 3 parts.