Interpretation of Kitab At-Tauhid : The Destination of the Seeker of Truth (Ghayatul-Murid)
|Print : Original Print|
|Author : Salih bin Abdul Aziz bin Muhammad bin Ibraheem Aali Shaikh|
|Publisher : Darussalam Saudi Arabia Print|
|Language : English|
|Binding : Hardcover|
|Pages : 325|
|Product Dimensions (cm) 14*21|
|Weight (gm) : 450|
|Format: Black and White / Good Quality Paper|
Description from the publisher:
Important issues of the Chapter
1) The abundance of AI lah’s favor.
2) The numerous rewards of At-Tauhid with Allah.
3) Along with this it expiates sins.
4) Explanation of the verse which is in Surah AI An’am (6:82).
5) Notice the five points in the Hadith of ‘Ubaadah.
6) That when you combine it (the Hadith of ‘Ubaadah) with the Hadith of ‘Itbaan and that which follows it, the meaning of the statement La ilaha illallah becomes clear to you, and the mistake of those who have been deceived also becomes clear to you.
7) Drawing attention to the condition which is in the Hadith of ‘Itbaan.
8) The fact that the Prophets needed to be made aware of the virtue of La ilaha illallah.
9) Drawing attention to its (the statement La ilaha illallah) outweighing all of creation, along with the fact that many of those who say it lighten its weight in the scale.
10) The text which proves that the earths are seven just as the heavens (are seven).
11) That they have inhabitants.
12) Confirmation of the attributes, contrary to (the understanding of) the Ash’ariyyah.
13) That if you know the Hadith of Anas, then you know that strong the Prophet’s statement in the Hadith of ‘Itbaan,
“Indeed Allah has forbidden for Hell the person who says, ‘none has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ seeking thereby the Face of Allah,”
that it is by abandoning Ash-Shirk, not simply saying it with the tongue.
14) Notice the combined mentioning of both Isa (Jesus) and Muhammad as two Slaves of Allah and His Messengers.
15) Knowing that Isa was particularily as being the Word of Allah.
16) Knowing that he (‘Isa Alay hes salam) was a spirit from Him (Allah).
17) Knowing the virtue of belief in Paradise and the Fire.
18) Knowing his (the Prophet’s) statement, “…whatever his deeds may be.”
19) Knowing the AI-Meezaan (scale) has two pans.
20) Knowing the usage of the term “Face” (of Allah).